Saturday, April 13, 2013

Education.

Assalamua'alaikum  :)

Here a bit information of my education background.

The first one of course would be my home itself.
Then came my kindergarten, Tadika Budi.
Next in the list was my lower middle school, Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Uda (SKTU).
My higher school was Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultanah Bahiyah (SMKSB).
After my SPM exam, I pursue my diploma in Politeknik Jitra (Polimas) and majoring in Diploma In Programming.
Alhamdulillah, after I finish my diploma, I got an degree in Bachelor in Information Technology offer from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM).

So now, here I am. Tapping on the keyboard in my small little room in my Mahallah Shafiyyah, IIUM.  :)
We never know how and when or where we're gonna end up in the future aren't we?
Now, what would be my point in telling you my education history? Noting actually, haha. It's only for the introduction, hihi  ^_^

I has a friend. A very dear one. She was in the same class with me in my diploma level. We were close, more than friends, we are sibling. She's a very down to earth person and humble. She had a very little self-confidence in herself. She always said 'Aku tak bagus macam hang. Study pun tak pandai mana.' It seriously broke my heart hearing she said that. She said it so often that I actually think it has become her mind set to actually compared herself with others and putting herself at the bottom of the deep ocean.

Now you know where she at? University Malaysia Pahang (UMP), majoring in Software Engineering. That was a hell of major dude! It's a killer major cause all of  the subject are so tough and yet, she survived. And she is now in her final year, busy for her final project. 

From the moment we were born, we have nothing. We can't speak, we can't think and lots of other stuff which any baby can't do. Yet, by the time we grow up, we learn how to speak, we know how to giggle, smile and laugh at funny stuff. And the most hard part is, we learn how to walk with the help of our parents. And we believe in ourselves, we have faith that we can walk. We want to walk by ourselves.

That's how it goes with study, education. You got to believe in yourself. You gotta have faith in your heart. Your friends, your parents are there to help you, giving you all of their support. But ain't nothing gonna happen if you don't have the motivation to do it.

Back to zero, nothing will happen if you have no desire upon it.

We were born as idiots people, our effort change us into genius. Do not forget that. What matter is how much effort we put into it. 

“Barangsiapa yang menempuh suatu jalan dalam rangka mencari ilmu [agama] maka Allah akan memudahkan baginya jalan menuju surga.” (HR. Muslim dari Abu Hurairahradhiyallahu’anhu)



Learning is fun, you just need to be creative about it.
-Shah Sahaja-
12/04/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment