Saturday, August 14, 2010

0uh c0mputer!

music is part 0f my life n i l0ve it!

when my c0mputer d0es n0t make any s0und..its kinda b0ring t0 stare at the c0mp,l00king at the screen with0ut any audi0..
then i b0ught a new speaker thinking that the 0ld speaker was br0ke d0wn..
it was small,stylish (black in c0l0ur),thin n very p0rtable..dats nice ;)
then i plug in the new speaker..what??!still n0 s0und?0nly then i figure it 0ut,myb its the CPU fault..
then i send it t0 a c0mp st0re..t0 fixed it up..n u kn0w what the technician said?

'eh..k0mputer ni 0k jek..adik salah cucuk lubang neyh..'

uish,xtensi0n p0wn..dat CPU was heavy!huhu..back at h0me,my brutha ask me whats wr0ng with the c0mp..n when i t0ld him the pr0b that i was mistaken plug in..he laughed at me n said 'h0w can u call urself IT student?' stupid brutha,haha..
luckily,the speaker i b0ught was n0t s0 expensive..huhu..

rite n0w,im enj0ying the music Baby by Justin Bieber


-Shah Sahaja-

No comments:

Post a Comment