Thursday, August 12, 2010

Me.

ahah!finally i create a bl0g 0n my 0wn,hee~

The name is Nor Shahidah bt Mokhtar @ Mohtar.

I've been called by the name Shidah, Shah, Tom, Baby and Comel. *bukan nak show off okay? Haha
So yes, call me by any name you want. 

This blog was established long time ago, around 3 - 4 years if I am not mistaken. The purpose of creating the blog at that time was just to have some fun, making it an online diary.

But now, I'm a change man

Insya Allah, from now on, this blog will be use for the purpose of da'wah. 
And most of my writing will be in English as I want to improve my English. Most, not all of it. There are times when writing in our own mother tongue  is still the best way  :)

I hope I can be committed in writing in this blog as the same way I've been writing in my Facebook. 
:)


i guess dats all 4 n0w..



-Shah Sahaja-

No comments:

Post a Comment