Friday, August 13, 2010

Fasting time..... ;)

0uh..it's already fasting m0nth n0w n im really excited b0ut it..

i g0t 4 days 0ff fr0m p0li n straight away went back t0 my small happy h0me.. 
my first day 0f fasting begins with sahur at 5.30 am..OMG..i was s0 sleep that i d0nt want t0 wake up..
then i taught 'if d0nt wake up,means i d0nt eat..n if i d0nt eat,im g0nna b hungry all day,huhu'..
thinking 0f dat,i w0ke up n ate..
at Maghrib time..time t0 break da fasting..yeay!!!i was happy 4 i was being able t0 eat..
but sumthing distract me..
i was feeling kinda l0nely n empty..huhu..i l00k ar0und n i realised..whats left was 0nly me.mum n dad..
all my siblings were 0ut there..w0rking n studying..

0lder brutha : Penang w0rking in a fact0ry as a technician
0lder sista : K0ta Bharu,Kelantan stduying in Maktab Perguruan
Lil sista : Shah Alam studying in UITM Puncak Perdana

be back s00n guyz!i really miss y'all..s0meh0w..0ur happy little h0me feel a bit different with0ut u..

-Shah Sahaja-

No comments:

Post a Comment