Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Marrybrown and it's lesson.

My eyes was focused on the TV screen. I don't remember what story was playing. My pupil became bigger as I was so into the screen. All of a sudden, there was a face. Right in front of my eyes. I was shocked and distracted. And I became blurred as such shocked came the moment I am so focused.

"Hah, dah makan belum?"
'Errr, dah. Petang tadi dah makan.'
"Nah, ambil ni. Makan."
'Eh? Aaaa, okay.'
"Kejap lagi solat Maghrib kat mana?"
'Aaa, Giant ada sediakan surau untuk staff.'
"Okay, nanti lepas solat, makan ye."
'Aaaa? Emm, okay.'

During this conversation, I tried so hard to remember who is this anuti who had been talking to me and giving me food. The face was familiar but I couldn't recall. Until her daughter came. Then I regain my memory.

She is my friends' mother. Perhaps an hour earlier, I met her and her daughter which happen to be my friend. I just met her one time only. Shake her hand only one time. And all of a sudden, she came back to me, carrying a bag of foods.

It took me around 10 minutes to get myself together as I was still in shocked. After that 10 minutes, my eyes were teary, but I hold it in since I was working at that time. And that place is full of people. 

Thanks auntie. I bring back the food to home and share it with my dad. May Allah reward our full stomach as an ibadah for you auntie. May Allah ease you in the world and also the Hereafter. May Allah grant you and your family Jannah.  

Perhaps, this is one of the way of Allah telling me to do goods to people.
Its like saying "Hey, you have received other good deeds, now go and make some good deeds to people. Bring smile to one face."

After all, it is Ramadhan! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment