Thursday, October 1, 2015

Intern

It has been 3 months since the last post in this blog.
Lots have been happening.
 - Eid
 - Went to UiTM Shah Alam for World Software Testing Programme training
 - Got sick, been in and out of the clinic
 - Went back home by flight
 - Was not well again in Kedah
 - Got admitted into the hospital for 5 days
 - Was discharged
 - Admitted into a private hospital and had a surgery
 - Week ago, went to short vacay with family

I'm gonna write about my illness in the next post, insya Allah but, Alhamdulillah, I am all well now. Healthy as a horse and happy as a kid.
Happy? Not that happy, but still, delighted to just be alive.

So, INTERN.

My first plan was to perform my intern at KL. Heck, I even got an offer from an awesome company in Cheras. They are doing web development and Android as their core business, something I would love to learn, especially Android. But, due to my illness, mom been advising me to do my intern at Kedah, so she can take care of me, and it will be a lot easier just in case I got sick again.

I didn't like the idea. But then, I am dead sick at that time, haha. So I agreed. Plus, I won't be getting any money from PTPTN this semester as my contract already ended last semester. So, it would save a lot if I stay in Kedah.

And so, my intern has started in IPG Kedah Darul Aman, Jitra. By the time I wrote this post, it has been 3 days I started working here. Checking in on 29/09/2015 and will be checking out on 28/02/2016. 6 months.

Is thing good here? I don't know. I've just been here for 3 days, got my first assignment on the very first day. That assignment should be finished by today, but I was so stuck in the coding. It's a really simple coding, but heck, how long since I last touched coding? Yeah, around 6 to 7 months ago. I really need to refresh my brain. I learned how to change the cable for the projector in the computer lab. Umm, yeah, so that's quite a new thing for me.

And while I am writing this, the Chinese intern boy next to me, is literally doing an exercise. Boy next to him? Sleeping. The other 2 intern girls? Went out for food. Me? Using the company wifi for personal thing. Such a badass. 

Hope things gonna do great for my intern.
And oh, I miss my friends. 
I miss Mahallah Ruqayyah's shawarma.
I miss them a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment