Sunday, October 18, 2015

the post.

Dear blog,

last few days, I shared a post on my FB wall that cause a bit of a ruckus. Well, at least, to me.

There were some comments in support of what I thought, and I truly appreciate 'em. 
And then, there were those who weren't. 

To which I replied in my best manner and carefully written explanation, what I was talking about and what are the intention of posting that post. That is all. To my shocking, the commentor reply with a harsh and hurtful words. 

Yes, it was a shock. It hurt, so bad. Especially when it came from someone I know.

But, being a positive me, I stay calmed. I deleted all the negative comments. It's embarassing actually, seeing someone in that age wrote something so emotional like that. Even my friends been asking, who the heck is that? Yeah, in a way, she humiliates herself and I did her a favor by deleting her comments.

The most important thing to do, was to reflect on yourself, what did I do that had offended those people? Find the cause of it. And in my case, I can said that I pretty much figured out what are the reasons. My thought was perhaps the caption I wrote was a bit harsh. So, few days ago, I texted my friends, telling her that her caption on her picture with her husband was not appropriate. Perhaps, this is God way to teach me a lesson. So I know what are my mistakes, and I can improved on 'em. And maybe perhaps, it is also God way to not be so cocky when it comes to advising people, hehe. -.-"

In life, there are few kinds of people--
One who like you--
One who don't like you--
One who are sometimes, they like you. Sometimes, they don't.

But then again, why should I care?

I hated a person without a reason. 
And I still hate her. 
True story.

So the same thing happened to me. People get offended by what I wrote, by what I post. And why in the hell, should I care? It won't do me any good. Of course, I am hurt but will I be like that forever? Hell nah. 

I gotta reflect myself, find out what went wrong--
I gotta smile--
I gotta carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment