Wednesday, October 21, 2015

birthday

Dear blog, 

so last couple of days was my birthday. *19/10/2015*
And I am so happy.
Dad wanted to buy me a new watch, still, I haven't got the time to walk around the mall looking for the perfect watch for my beautiful hand, kekeke.

Being 25 years old, I suddenly realized I have lived for quite a long time. I am old. Haha
Was my life good enough? Have I done something to contribute to the society? What are the things I want to achieve in my life? 

Those are the question that I found hard to answer. I've been struggling all my life to find the answer. At 25 years old, have I found the answer yet?

The answer is NO.
I am still on my journey in finding the answer. Truth be told, I don't know if I ever get my answer.

But still, I am trying to change the world. Or atleast, I am trying to change people life, by making it better.

How did I do that you ask me? *smile*

To bring a change to someone life, you must first, change yourself. Educate yourself to be better, behave in a proper manner, smile often to stranger, pick up any trash you see laying down on the ground and put 'em back to where they belong, the dustbin of course.

See, these little small things, might not bring a change to other people's life. But, I mean, we never know aren't we? 

Sometime, its the little things that give big impact. So, do goo to other people.

And lastly, 
Happy 25th Birthday to me, Shahidah Mokhtar. 
You have lived a wonderful life, of course, there have been ups and down, but you faced it bravely, and I couldn't be more proud of myself. In future, I hope you continue to be brave, be able to smile and laugh a lot, obey the religion, obey your parents, read al-Quran everyday and do more positive things that can give out positive vibes to other people.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:creditloan11@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us (creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete