Monday, May 20, 2013

Bon Appetite!

Assalamu'alaikum..



Looks like nothing but it delicious actually.


Hihi. Today was my first time cooking carbonara macaroni by myself in my room in UIA using rice cooker. Yes, you read it right. Using rice cooker only, hihi. *proud of myself


Here the recipe for those who want to try it by yourself. *bajet chef, haha


INGREDIENTS :

1 packet of macaroni. *you can replace it with spaghetti also.
1 tin of carbonara sauce. *any brand is accepted. I like Prego most. You can also replace it with original tomato sauce.
Seafood you like. *for my dish, I bough it at the pick and mix station in Giant. So it'll have more taste rather than only hot dog.

COOKING :

Boil half of the macaroni around 10-15 minutes. *my measurement was half packet=1tin of sauce.
Toss it and put it aside.
Put the sauce into the pot. And some water. If you use the whole tin, add 1 tin of water in the sauce. If you half half of tin, add only half tin of water into the sauce.
Stir for a while. 
After the sauce has blend perfectly with the water, add all the seafood. You can also put in some chicken or meat. Just customize it to your taste.
Wait until the sauce boil.
Walaaahh~~! Dinner ready.
Simply fast, easy and delicious! Bon appetite guys!  :)

-Shah Sahaja-


No comments:

Post a Comment