Friday, May 17, 2013

Had A Disaster and Thankful For It

Assalamu'alaikum...



Just be thankful for being alive today :)



This story happened to me quite a long time ago. Around 2 weeks had past if I'm not mistaken.

             I was locked out of my room for about 8 hours. I went out to take a bath, forgot to take my key with me and when I'm back, the door was already locked. I was frustrated and stress. I went to my friend room, wait for about 2 hours and pray that she will be back. 

            Around 6 pm, I went back to my room, Just wanna check if she has come back or not. But then, the door was still locked. I knocked and keep knocking, but there was no answer. Then I started to cry. I was broken hearted, frustrating and tired. I haven't had enough sleep for the past few days and when I left my room to take a bath, this is what happen. I was so mad. Blaming everything and everyone around me. 10 mins later, I began to thought that there is nothing I can do by crying.

            I went to my friend's room, borrow her clothes *baju kelawar. We talked about stuff, life and study. Then, I went to my other friend's room. It's been ages since I last saw her. We chit chat for quiet a long time.

            She lend me her tudung and a proper shirt to be wear to the mahallah cafe. Then she lend me some money to buy foods since I didn't ate anything from the moment I woke up until 9.15pm. After I finished eating, I went to the TV room, watching movie called Shanghai Knight starred by Jackie Chan.

            Then I realised, if I have not forget to key my key to the bathroom with me, I will not be able to meet my friends, I would not be able to sit in front of the TV and laugh of the movie, and I would not feel how cold the night breeze is. I guess The Lord want to show me, that is, other than my small size of room and my tiny laptop and the Internet, there is other things in the world that can make me happy.

            Whenever a bad thing happen to us, we will be disappointed, angry and stuff. But then, take time to relax. Because after all, everything happen for a reason. You just have to find the good reason. Stay positive! :)


-Shah Sahaja-

No comments:

Post a Comment