Friday, May 24, 2013

A Better Muslim

Assalamu'alaikum...





            Since I enrolled in IIUM, Alhamdulillah. I am a new man now. My parent was so happy seeing me in this kind of state. You know stuff like, reading the Holly Book like that.I was happy that they were happy because of me. It's the best thing ever to make your parents smile and knowing the fact that they were smiling cause of you.


            What my friends mostly misunderstood was that I change when I was enrolled in IIUM. That is absolutely not true. Well, the fact was that, I changed to a better person before I enrolled in IIUM. After I finished my Diploma, I had a training course for about 1 and a half month. That's when I changed. Getting in IIUM improve me to be a better person, a better Muslim. That's all.


            What made me change? It's quiet complicated to tell what is the reason exactly. I would say that it's just a matter of time for me to change. Not to mention Allah kindness to give me the hidayah. During the training course, I had to stay in the hostel with no TV and not to mention the slow Internet. It was boring. 


            There is a mosque near my hostel, so everytime it is azan, I can hear the call of prayer. Since I don't have anything to do in my room, I pray. It then became a habit. And the most amazing part was that, I never felt as calm as I was while I am praying. That feeling just can't be describe by words. 



Just like that I change. Alhamdulillah.

Next story will be about me wearing hijab. I guess it'll be fun to reveal my story of changes bit by bit, hihi  ^_^  

-Shah Sahaja-

No comments:

Post a Comment