Monday, June 17, 2013

Father Day and The Adrenaline Rush

Assalamu'alaikum..



I love you daddy. So much 



This post was totally taken from my post in Facebook.
About my communication problem. About how nervous I was just to say Happy Father Day. 
And how I deal with those problems.

This was posted earlier last night when my big sis called my dad just to wish him Father Day. I was totally freaking out at that time. I mean like I was in the house with my old man the whole day yet I never said anything to him. I was kinda afraid that he'll be hurt by my ignorant act.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some communication problems. I don't really know how to express my feelings in face to people around me. Some of you might notice all the posts I've talked about how much I love my friend and stuff. That was easy cause posting it in FB is not as hard as saying it out loud in front of them.

Right at this moment, my big sis is having a phone conversation with my dad. She is wishing him Happy Father Day. I am quiet worry cause I haven't said anything yet to my Dad. And I am nervous thinking of a way how to wish my old man Happy Father Day. It's just that I don't know how.


#some may find it weird, but this is me. For me, saying things in reality in totally different than saying things in the virtual world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Then the phone call ended. I was frozen in front of the PC. Except for my finger that just scroll the mouse, I was literally frozen, haha. That was how scared I am. All of sudden, my dad asked me to go with him to the 7-11. After I went back from the store, this was the post that I posted. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So last night. Right after my dad end the conversation with my big sis, he asked me to go to 7-11 to buy him Eno Halia. We end up went together to the store. My dad gave me RM5 to bought that while he wait in the car.

After I bought the Eno, I went back to car, gave the Eno and RM5 to my dad. He was pussled. Then I said 'Cek pakai duit cek beli Eno ni. Murah je, tak pa.'

"Eh, mana boleh macam ni. Tak pa, abah bayaq balik."
'Tak pe abah, ni hadiah Father Day. Happy Father Day abah. Get well soon dad.'
"Ooo, okay. Terima kasih."


# mission accomplished! *bunyi OST James Bond, haha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



And that, is how I say Happy Father's Day to my dad. My heart race at that time. I was blushing. Luckily, I was driving so I don't have to face my dad while saying it. This is how big my communication problem are, huhu.

Happy Father's Day abah. I will try my best to be a child you can be proud of in this world and in the HereAfter. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment